Tuesday, May 3, 2016

BLACK AND WHITE!


Gosto tanto destas saias e andava à caça de uma à imenso tempo, só que o preço era sempre muito exagerado, até que vi esta na primark. Não é o melhor tecido do mundo mas pelo preço que foi, não se pode pedir muito. É tão gira e imagino-me a usá-la imensas vezes.
Quanto ao look, black and white foi a minha opção.

Espero que gostem.
Cat

I like both of these skirts and walked to the hunting of the big time, just the price was always exaggerated, until I saw this in Primark. Not the best fabric in the world but at the price that was, you can not ask for much. It is so cute and I imagine myself to use it many times.
As for the look, black and white was my option.

I hope you enjoy.
Cat
 
Saia/Skirt: Primark
Blusa/Blouse: Lefties
Sapatilhas/Sneakers: Adidas SuperStar
Mala/Bag: Parfois
Óculos de sol/Sunglasses: Parfois

No comments:

Post a Comment