Friday, November 27, 2015

THIS DRESS ARE EVERYTHING



Estão a aproveitar a Black Friday? Espero que sim, porque eu estou mega feliz, consegui comprar as botas que queria!
Já tenho este vestido à algum tempo, apaixonei-me por ele quando o vi e quis logo um para mim. É super giro, brilhante e trendy! Perfeito diria. É da My Kind of Joy Shop, a lojinha da minha querida Bárbara, deêm uma espreitadela no site e garanto que vão ficar apaixonadas.
Inicialmente pensei conjugar o vestido com um casaco comprido, mas depois pensei na minha capa e acho que ficou bem giro o resultado.

Espero que gostem, amanhã já é sábado.
Catarina

They are taking advantage of Black Friday? I hope so because I'm mega happy I was able to buy the boots I wanted!
I've got this dress for some time, fell in love with him when I saw him and wanted to just one for me. It's super turning, bright and trendy! Perfect say. It's My Kind of Joy Shop, a shop of my dear Barbara, take a sneak peek at the site and guarantee you will get passionate.
Initially I thought to combine the dress with a long coat, but then I thought about my cover and I think it was good working results.

I hope you like it, tomorrow is already Saturday.
Catarina









Vestido/Dress: My Kind Of Joy Shop
Capa/Cape: Parfois
Botins/Boots: Parfois
Mala/Bag: From My Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment